Chris Cleave, Little Bee
Isaac Marion, Warm Bodies
my opinions on Khan:
"There were no sex classes. No friendship classes. No classes on how to navigate a bureaucracy, build an organization, raise money, create a database, buy a house, love a child, spot a scam, talk someone out of suicide, or figure out what was important to me. Not knowing how to do these things is what messes people up in life, not whether they know algebra or can analyze literature."
William Upski Wimsatt (via visualcomplex)
starscream01 asked: I'm better... at Everything... T_T *THIS VOICE*
I know right?! His sure confidence just had me sighing dreamily in the cinema. He definitely had an x factor, since I don’t always side with the bad guys. But damn, I was cheering internally for Khan the entire time. LOL.
I really need someone to gif that scene where khan said ‘i’m better’, and then kirk said ‘at what?’ and khan responded with ‘everything’ like i think i just swoon because damn that man gives me orgasms with just his fucking voice alone and i just cannot take it anymore okay
“I’m gonna show you life as you’ve only dreamt it.”
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Age: 19
- Where I’m from: singapore
- Where I would like to live: anywhere but here
- Favorite food: anything that i like
- Religion: agnostic
- Sexual orientation: straight probably maybe
- Single/taken: single for life
- Favorite book: none that i could think of
- Eye colour: brown
- Favorite movie: every movie that i think about for days after i've left the theater
- Favorite TV show: once upon a time
- Favorite band/singer: big bang
- Random fact about me: i like to sleep and waste my life away
- Favorite day of the year: days when i don't have work
- Favorite colour: maroon red
- If I have any pets: one stupid, pms-ing dog
- What I’m listening to right now: stay by rihanna and mikky ekko
- Last movie I’ve watched: star trek into darkness and fucking omg benedict's voice just gives me orgasms, khan is my fucking villian of the year okay
- What’s my ringtone: marimba
- Favorite male character from a TV show: currently neal cassidy from ouat
- Favorite female character from a TV show: can't think of any
- What my name means: devoted to god. oh the irony.
- Favorite superhero: hawkass and i'm not sorry okay
- Celebrity crush: you can't ask me that and not expect me to just list one right?!
"Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, just one second."
Lewis Carrol (via bakkyun)